BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND IMVU Layouts »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

And so it begins...


I thought it was awful strange my husband got up at 8 am on a Sunday morning to get groceries. Don’t get me wrong, I hate grocery shopping and that’s why we never have food. But still on a Sunday morning…it’s just strange. A couple of hours roll by and the TV is on and I hear a mixture of sport announcer voices going on about Bret Farr and other football stars….is this what is it coming down to? It’s that time of year, every woman’s (unless your name is Brianne) nightmare…football season. I was talking to one of my co-workers and her husband posts whiteboards on her living room wall so he can keep track of his fantasy football. That is crazy…When we buy a house Matt can have his room where he keeps all that “crap” (kind of like in the movie Juno). Until then he only gets the TV. I guess I don’t understand, because out of all the sports out there my husband has to be obsessed with the one sport I can’t really stand. I mean I love UFC (yeah for Rich Franklin last night!). But football is just over rated…

0 comments: