BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND IMVU Layouts »

Monday, June 22, 2009

Don't Upset the Rhythm...



So I have an obsession...finding songs that I hear on the New York and Company cd and jamming out to them…at home...There are lots of fun songs and I’m consistently google-ing phrases to find out who sings them…Well, I finally figured out that two of my favorite songs are sung by the same band…So I’m thinking sweet I’ll buy the songs on itunes…only to find that itunes doesn’t have them…they have the songs, but not by the band I want…boo itunes…boo…

On another irritating note, I go to my profile page on myspace to listen to the music I have posted, but lately myspace skips the songs…it’s really making me mad…boo myspace...boo...

2 comments:

Just Joan said...

tell me the name and band...ill email them too you.

Jen said...

The band is called the Noisettes and the songs are called
Don't upset the rhythm (Go Baby Go)
and
Never forget you...

you're awesome.!!!