BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND IMVU Layouts »

Sunday, January 31, 2010

The joys of neighbors…

So I recently moved into a very family friendly neighborhood, in which the house across the street has two boys ranging from 10-14ish. All of the neighborhood boys like to go to the house and play football, either in the street or in someone’s yard. Well, this beautiful Sunday morning they decided to play football in my yard, well at least on the side next to the house. The only reason why I know this is because they kept hitting the side of my house. So I very kindly went outside pointed to the yard and said, “My yard, my house,” and one of the boys was like oh sorry, and I pointed to the street and said, “thank you.” They very kindly left my yard. It was very interesting, and I think I’m going to have unfortunately inform parents because they not only play football in my yard now, but they leave their trash in my yard too. I can’t wait to move to Michigan where my closes neighbor is 3 acres away!

1 comments:

Rhonda.Maire.Kirk said...

O no...those are teenagers for you!! So Isaiah and I know where we want to buy a house... Oregan. 8more years I can't wait!!