BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND IMVU Layouts »

Sunday, March 7, 2010

A new little one…

Ever since Joan talked about getting a new puppy, her “fever” rubbed off on me. I was continually looking on the humane society website and craigslist for some kind of companion for Tink. I called five different people and then finally, someone still had their dog that they had posted. So of course I jumped on the opportunity. Meet our new member of our family…Roxy!

Photobucket

She is two months old. Her father is a pug, and her mother is a chihuahua. She is tan, and all chihuahua in personality. The first couple of days of having her she growled at everything, Tink, Lily, the toilet, thunder (oh yeah…it hailed too…it was awesome!). Anyways, we have had her for four days now, and she is getting much more comfortable with us. She chases Lily around and even can get Tink to play for a couple of seconds. She loves chewing on everything as well. I have never had such a young puppy before, but I’m completely satisfied with her!

2 comments:

Just Joan said...

YEAH!!!!!! OMG!!!!!! I am so excited the boys have another cousin!!!! She is absolutely adorable, I LOVE HER! Chi personalities are tough sometimes...but it will get better I promise. I love and miss you...how are you feeling??

Rhonda.Maire.Kirk said...

very cute!! Isaiah and Anna want really want a dog...but Kris!! Luv u!! Miss u tons!!!