BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND IMVU Layouts »

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Well, so much has changed since the last time I blogged. I am now a happy kindergarten teacher (not that I didn't like second grade, it just that I have a love/hate relationship with kinder), Coraline is running around like a crazy child, and I am expecting baby Rainey number 2 (and yes when the time comes we will find out what it is-hopefully Christmas time!). Oh, yeah and Matt's still around ;)

I really love this time of year, when the weather starts to cool off and the rest of the world gets ready for winter, and the deserts rats get ready to plant flowers. So Matt and I have been cleaning up the backyard to get it ready for many play dates. I have been search for a little play set, but haven’t found anything I sold on with design and price, but I'm still looking.

Last night I had Coraline try on her Halloween costume. I love it because I bought it last year after Halloween for half price. (Yeah, I'm that kind of mom). I made a red tutu for a red dress run, that I never did because it rained that day, so I wrapped it around Coraline twice and it adds an extra flare to her costume. I also, bought black tights. Now I just need to make some antennas and hope she keeps them on her head!

3 comments:

J said...

Such a cute costume! Miss you!

Sabra said...

Love hearing from you.

Jen said...

Thanks ladies!