BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND IMVU Layouts »

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Twitter wars

I recently got a smart phone, and I'll be the first to admit that I am not smart enough for it. But I am learning! While I am learning Matt has been helping me out. He asked me if I would like him to create a twitter account for me, and I told him no, which turned into a big argument. He said he liked to read what other pastors had to say and it was very encouraging and inspiring. My argument was if I wanted a twitter account I would have one already and be using it. I thought it would be a waste of his time, my data, and truthfully if I don't use it, it's clutter to me and it has to go. Anyways, after battling it out, I read the intro and chapter 1 of Axiom (a book Matt is reading) and Matt's argument totally makes sense. Great leaders convey a message in a short word or phrase, and twitter is an excellent platform to do so. Although I am not on the band wagon yet, I will be shortly. Until then I read Holly Furtick's blog and ordered a book on amazon. Hahah, Matt that's what you get :)

0 comments: