BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND IMVU Layouts »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

In Limbo...

It’s hard for me to get excited about people and the things going on in their life. I have been waiting for my freakin college graduation since FOREVER. I’m so busy; I hardly see my friends any more. Matt and I have kinda skipped out on church, which I think I’m ok with, but it’s just out of our routine, so it’s hard for me to adjust. I think, my whole social life is shifting more to younger people who I dance with. Don’t get me wrong I love those peeps, it’s just weird seeing the people I’m “growing” out of. It’s different when you have different priorities than your friends. Because it usually means you no longer have that common ground so you eventually drift apart. Sad… But I must move on…

3 comments:

SarahElizabeth said...

i know the feeling.. i miss you!

Sabra said...

Time marches on, Cousin. Time marches on. People move on and grow in different directions. Circle of life. Natural. Hard at times but unavoidable.

Laydee said...

hey... i'm there! lol sorry you're in a funk with your schrd- but life is still good no??