BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND IMVU Layouts »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

My life in a nut shell...

Well it’s been awhile…sorry Sarah…But I’ve been busy student teaching, dancing, working, and trying to maintain a marriage.

Student teaching is amazing. I’m learning so much. My teacher is fabulous. I also took my very expensive teacher test last weekend. It was tough… I wanted to stab my eye out a couple of times. The important thing is that it is over, and if I fail it-I’ll just take it again in January, because I already have a job- turn in my contract today. So yeah! It feels like a big weight has been lifted off of me. After the next two weeks of fall break, I’ll only have six weeks before I become a “for reals” first grade teacher!!! I’m so excited!!!

Dancing is a blast. I love Myriah and all the JAMS girls. We are getting ready to go to U of A for their jazz showcase. It’s during Halloween, which is always fun. We are also doing the Yuma High invitational in November. We are doing Welcome to the Jungle. I’m looking forward to putting that costume together. Oh yeah I’m starting a two year old class this month…I’m a little scared…

Working is a good time. Who doesn’t like getting paid? We just had awesome sales. I bought a shirt for $3. I’m actually working tonight. When I get off I’m driving to Phoenix to hop on a plane to go to Michigan, where my husband has been for that last week and a half. It’s going to be a busy, but fun weekend.

Until next time…peace…

0 comments: