BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND IMVU Layouts »

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Afternoon Delights

So my Saturday stared with strawberry pancakes, which ended up on Tink's head. Don't ask me how because I do not know but the evidence speaks for itself.

Photobucket


After pancakes our church was having a servolution where we walked up and down 4th Ave handing out water bottles and gift cards. In total it was about a three mile walk. It was super fun. I think, I got a little sunburn.
Then we came home and I was super motivated to take care of the plants in front of our house. I pruned them, pulled some weeds, and then raked up all the extra foliage. I guess I didn't realize how much that can take out of an eight month pregnant woman, because I came into the house and passed out on the couch and my puppies joined me. Matt took this when I was asleep. I thought it was cute.

Photobucket

1 comments:

Just Joan said...

You sure are staying busy for being so preggers! I love the picture of you and the dogs...that is how I feel every night.