BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND IMVU Layouts »

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Goodbye to my good friend…

So Tuesday was an interesting evening…I had just gone to a doctors appointment, and was headed to my mother’s house, when I rear-ended a jeep. I was pretty freaked out. I got out and sat on the sidewalk for awhile. Then the ambulance came and checked me out, then the police. Afterwards, Matt and I spent four hours in the emergency room, checking out the baby’s heartbeat. While I was there I apparently was having contractions, but I didn’t feel them. So I received this shot to stop the contractions, and I felt like I was high. Now, I’m just bumming rides from my mom, until we can figure out what we are going to do with my car… As far as the baby is concerned, I can’t work out or have sex for a while. But everything is okay!!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Rhonda.Maire.Kirk said...

it looks like my car...when I hit you. lol I am so glad your okay!!

Just Joan said...

hope you are feeling better! miss you