BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND IMVU Layouts »

Saturday, September 11, 2010

5 months

Today Coraline is 5 months old. She can officially sit up by herself when she is not trying to put objects in her mouth; she can also hold her own bottle. She has really gone through so many changes. She loves watching t.v. Matt thinks she likes football, but really its just t.v. in general. I know infants watching t.v. is controversial, but she's so drawn to it. If the t.v. is on she will literally try to do an 180 to watch it. I can tell we are going to have problems when she gets older. Coraline also loves the dogs. Whenever they walk by she reaches out and tries to touch them. It is so cute. I love my Baby C and I love being a mom!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Rhonda.Maire.Kirk said...

I love it!! I can not wait to come home and finally meet her!!! But for now I am loving the pictures!! lol I am going to say she likes both...football and the tv ;-) tehe! So I am wondering...is she a mama's girl or a daddy's lil girl?? And YEAH to buying a new mattress!! I know how much you were hating that bed. So yeah, Matt gave in! lol miss you tons. Sorry I didn't get a chance to send out my lil peanuts box. I had tons of Volunteer things last week at anna school and I wont be done until Tuesday. So I will pencil it in my agenda to send it out on Wednesday!! Luv ya and give lil Miss C a kiss for me!!

Jen said...

hahaha...I'm hoping she won't like football...Getting a new bed wasn't easy...I slept in the guess bed for about a month, until Matt got all butt hurt and I said it was that or a new bed...Don't feel bad about Coraline's box...I still have Anna's b-day present that I need to ship off...