BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND IMVU Layouts »

Friday, September 17, 2010

Coraline is making such great gains lately!
The other night I was drinking a smoothie and she totally tried to drink it like a big kid.

Photobucket

Also she wants to crawl so badly. She gets on all fours and moves her knees or hands. What's really cute are her facial expressions. It looks like she knows mentally how to crawl, but her body just won't do it...It won't be long...However, I don't have any pictures. Matt won't let me take any because the camera distracts her...

Here's a picture of Coraline and her first mixed bottle...needless to say she does not like yams...

Photobucket

3 comments:

Just Joan said...

Awww too cute! She will be crawling before you know it. PS I like the new look of the blog. Love and miss you!!

Rhonda.Maire.Kirk said...

What a smart lil girl! I love seeing pictures of her!!! Luv ya all miss u tons!!!!

Jen said...

thanks ladies...I love and miss you too!