BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND IMVU Layouts »

Sunday, September 5, 2010

This one's for you, Joan...

I know, I know I'm terrible at blogging...So I'm going to try to not make such a big deal about it in my head and maybe I'll do it more...

I had a wonderful Labor Day weekend (even though it's not technically over). Friday Matt and I bought a new mattress. Ours was too soft for my back and I couldn't sleep on it. On Saturday I floated down the river with Amy from church. It was super fun...even when I didn't get sunscreen on the back of my right leg and now have an awesome tan...Later that night I went to BWW to celebrate an awesome friend's birthday/cancer free party. Then we went to the Cress and tore up the dance floor!

Sunday was family day. I spent a good part of the day hanging out with my Grandparents and Joan, who was in town for the weekend! I love spending time with her and I wish we could do it more...Hopefully soon she will move back to Yumaa and we can!

Photobucket

Photobucket

too much fun with family!

1 comments:

Just Joan said...

Awww thanks for the post! We look so grown up...it is weird. BUT I LOVE IT! Coraline is perfect! She is so beautiful and happy. You two are lucky! I love and miss you too!!